College of Education
About the College Learn More
Education gives people the tools to bring about lasting prosperity and a higher quality of life. At the College of Education, we show students not only how to educate others but how to craft the theories and policy that will make that learning more relevant, meaningful and productive. Through six academic departments that encompass more than 50 programs at the undergraduate, master’s, specialist and doctoral levels, we cover the full spectrum of academic issues and situations, including math and science education, early childhood education, special-needs students, counseling and behavioral analysis. We also emphasize research that generates new knowledge about the practice of teaching, leading to tangible improvements in education quality for both children and adults across the country.
Your donation to the College of Education is not just a gift but an investment — in higher-quality education, more motivated students and a society with the knowledge base to solve problems and secure a more prosperous future.
Funding Priorities Make a Gift
- Scholarship and fellowship support for undergraduates and graduates — scholarships help students bridge the financial gaps in achieving their educational aspirations
- Research opportunities and fellowships — seed funding permits enterprising faculty to pursue critical interests for the common good
- Chairs, professorships and fellowships ― endowed professorships and chairs help recruit and retain top faculty
- Dean’s Society ― giving society for donors who give $500 or more annually to the college, with access to special events of the college
- Director of Development, 404-413-8132
- Mailing address: Georgia State University, College of Education, PO Box 3980, Atlanta, Ga. 30302-3980
- Office location: Georgia State University, Office of Development, College of Education Building, 30 Pryor St. SE, 10th Floor, Atlanta, Ga. 30303