About the College Learn More
Student success is our highest priority at Georgia State University, and that includes advising and fostering the progress of students with a wide variety of backgrounds and goals. The mission of the Honors College is to provide talented, motivated undergraduate scholars with experiences that prepare them to become creative, high-achieving global citizens. Through the Honors College, students in any of Georgia State’s 62 undergraduate majors can take advantage of special opportunities in mentoring, research, cultural activities and preparation for graduate and postgraduate scholarship.
By donating to the Honors College, you help build and nurture these opportunities, giving our students the tools to become leaders in many different areas of society. From internships and fellowships to lecture series and study-abroad programs, your support helps them take their education further than they ever thought possible.
Funding Priorities Make a Gift
- Merit-based scholarships
- Research opportunities and fellowships
- Internship and study abroad programs
- Student development opportunities (i.e. Founders Lecture Series, educational and cultural programming)
- Creative curricular development fellowships and grants
- Jim Burke, Director of Development for University Programs, 404-413-3491 (office); 770-601-7283 (cell)
- Mailing address: The Honors College, Georgia State University, PO Box 3966, Atlanta, Ga. 30302-3966
- Office location: The Honors College, Georgia State University, 44 Courtland St. SE, Suite 428, Atlanta, Ga. 30303