J. Mack Robinson College of Business
About the College Learn More
We believe business is about more than just turning a profit. At the J. Mack Robinson College of Business, the sixth-largest business school in America, we instill in our students the value of sound long-term planning, sustainability and ethical treatment of customers and employees alike. Thanks to a diverse student body, a location in one of the world’s busiest and most prosperous corporate environments, and faculty and alumni who are leaders in their fields, both our executive and part-time M.B.A. programs are ranked among the world’s best.
Numerous executives at the world’s largest and most successful companies received business education at Georgia State. Your support of the J. Mack Robinson College secures resources and opportunities for the next generation of corporate leaders — businesspeople who will, in turn, create economic opportunities for people in Atlanta, across the country and around the world.
Funding Priorities Make a Gift
- Signature experiences for students such as the Leadership Fellows Program, competitions, internships and international opportunities
- Scholarship and fellowship support for undergraduates and graduates
- The new Robinson College of Business building
- Support for research for faculty and students
- Chairs, professorships and fellowships
- Charlotte Parks, Associate Vice President, 404-413-7064 (office); 404-772-9916 (cell)
- Monica Scarbrough, Senior Director of Development, 404-413-37063 (office); 404-218-9819 (cell)
- Leigh Hurt, Senior Director of Development, 404-413-7062 (office); 678-702-2368 (cell)
- Elizabeth Coelho, Development Coordinator 404-413-7059 (office)
- Mailing address: J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University, PO Box 3984, Atlanta, Ga. 30302-3984
- Office location: J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University, 35 Broad St. NW, Atlanta, Ga. 30303