About the Panther Athletic Club Learn More
There is an undeniable surge of growth happening at Georgia State University and your support of Georgia State Athletics is needed now more than ever. The Panther Athletic Club (PAC) invites alumni and friends to connect with Georgia State in a meaningful way. We strive to clearly demonstrate our plans for Georgia State Athletics and the opportunities to participate through involvement, support, and investment that enrich our student-athletes’ lives, our athletics department, the university, Atlanta, and Georgia. A strong Georgia State Athletics Department will elevate the overall prestige of our university.
We invite you to consider making a gift through the PAC to support the growth of Georgia State University and help build a championship-caliber athletics department that will enrich the national recognition of our great university.
Opportunities to Participate Make a Gift
- Involvement: Join us at an event to experience Georgia State Athletics. This includes coming to games (season tickets) and/or attending an event (Women, Sports & Power Luncheon, PAC Kickoff Luncheon, Signing Day, or Golf Tournament).
- Support: Give to Georgia State Athletics through the PAC to address the current needs to build a championship-caliber athletics department. A gift through the PAC will be allocated to the funding areas of highest priority. Other opportunities to direct giving to specific sports are available. However, directed gifts do not qualify toward required ticket donations at Football and Basketball.
- Investment: Give capacity-building investments to address the longer-term and special needs of the athletics department. Such investments include funding for new facility projects, planned gifts, and endowments to increase Georgia State’s margin of excellence.
- Rob Clark, Senior Associate Athletics Director, Development, 404-413-4017
- Misty Brown, Assistant Athletics Director, Development and Special Events, 404-413-4170
- Elizabeth Pangle, Athletics Development Coordinator, 404-413-4126
- Mailing address: Intercollegiate Athletics, P.O. Box 3975, Atlanta, Ga. 30302-3975
- Office location: Sports Arena, 125 Decatur St., Suite 201, Atlanta, Ga. 30303