About the Fund Learn More
Georgia State University’s Athletics program is entering a new era. With the Panthers moving up to the Sun Belt Conference, more than 300 student-athletes are preparing for a higher level of competition in 19 men’s and women’s sports. These include a football team that competes under the bright lights of the Georgia Dome and a new sand volleyball program that sent a duo to the national championship tournament in just its first year of play.
By donating to Athletics, you help ensure that all of our student-athletes get the scholarship support, facilities, training and coaching they need to compete at the highest level of collegiate athletics. Your financial support also builds school spirit that raises the entire university’s profile and builds our reputation as a premier public institution.
Funding Priorities Make a Gift
- Scholarships: By giving to scholarships through the Panther Athletic Club, you provide the resources necessary for Georgia State coaches to recruit the best and brightest student-athletes to wear the blue and white.
- Sport Enhancement Funds: These funds are designed to impact specific programs by helping to offset the operating costs of the sport of your choice.
- Facilities: The Georgia State Athletics Facilities Master Plan focuses on the improving our infrastructure to a level that provides maximum opportunity for student-athlete success in the Sun Belt Conference, regionally and nationally.
- Gifts in kind: Gifts of goods and services can assist in offsetting the overall departmental budget and/or provide the resources necessary for competitive success. These gifts can include meals for teams, recruiting and business purposes; goods and services for facility improvement; office supplies; athletic equipment; and professional services. If you have an interest in providing goods or services on an in-kind basis, please contact the Panther Athletic Club at 404-413-4000 to ensure their viability.
- Todd Reeser, Executive Senior Associate Athletics Director, Development and Sports Services, 404-413-4016
- Rob Clark, Senior Associate Athletics Director, Development, 404-413-4017
- Misty Brown, Assistant Athletics Director, Development and Special Events, 404-413-4170
- Elizabeth Pangle, Athletics Development Coordinator, 404-413-4126
- Mailing address: Intercollegiate Athletics, P.O. Box 3975, Atlanta, Ga. 30302-3975
- Office location: Sports Arena, 125 Decatur St., Suite 201, Atlanta, Ga. 30303