All gifts are received and managed by the Georgia State University Foundation, a 501(c)(3) entity that advances the mission of the university through donor support and by being exemplary stewards of the resources donors provide.
Federal Tax ID #: 58-6033185
Recurring gifts are made monthly or annually by credit card. Set up recurring gift to Georgia State using your credit card. Note that fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required
- The "Designation" list contains a partial list of Funds can support
When making a gift via a Donor Advised Fund, please direct your gift to Georgia State University Foundation EIN: 58-6033185. To ensure that you are properly credited and that your gift is used as you intend, please contact Natalie Baker at 404-413-3425 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your gift. Learn more about Donor Advised Funds.
For gifts of stock, shares may be delivered two ways:
- Gifts may be sent electronically to one of the GSU Foundation brokers.
- Stock gifts may be physically delivered to the GSU Foundation.
- Gifts must be postmarked, or be in the Foundation office, on or before December 31 in order for a donor to receive credit for the stock gift in that calendar year.
- Please do not endorse the stock certificates.
- In a separate envelope, mail a signed stock power.
Your planned gift establishes a legacy at Georgia State University for generations to come. It can also offer you and your family substantial financial benefits and tax savings. For more information, visit giftplanning.gsu.edu.
- The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) manages relationships and coordinates proposals to major corporations and foundations. CFR facilitates mutually beneficial collaborations, partnerships and sponsorships in areas such as philanthropy, sponsored research, student recruitment, technology transfer and continuing education. CFR also serves as a resource for faculty and staff.
- Explore making a Corporate & Foundation Relations Gift here.
The GSU Foundation can accept gifts of real estate allowing you to make a charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the property. The Foundation may also elect to accept gifts of tangible personal property and will provide the donor with a tax deduction for the appraised value of the gift on the date the gift is made. For assistance, please contact us at 404-413-3402.
- Tribute and memorial gifts are meaningful ways to help Georgia State students to pursue their dreams while making a warm and loving tribute to your loved one’s honor or in their memory.
- The Georgia State Foundation recognizes the heartfelt intent of these gifts, and provides easy opportunities for donors to recognize, congratulate or memorialize family and friends.
- Tribute gifts provide a loving expression to commemorate holidays or a special occasion, like birthdays, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, births, retirements, class reunions or job promotions.
- Memorial gifts provide a testimonial to the meaningfulness of a life that has passed on and create a lasting tribute to their memory.
- The Foundation will send an acknowledgement to the person being recognized or to the family of the person being memorialized, informing them of your kindness.
- Please include the name of the person you are recognizing, as well as the name and address of the person you would like us to notify about your donation.
- You may designate your gift for scholarships, endowment, or program support, or for use to support other university-wide or college and unit-level initiatives.
- Please contact us at 404-413-3402 to help you identify honorary or memorial gift opportunities at any level or get an answer to any questions you may have.