Women Lead: Paving the Way for Women to Lead, an academic program started in 2015, empowers young women to strive for top leadership positions. It engages our undergraduate students in a signature experience class where learning comes alive. WPN members can be involved in small networking events, roundtable discussions, company location visits or a mentoring program.
To engage and inspire women to join the Georgia State University community and invest in the university to create successful graduates.
Every Georgia State University student will have the resources to graduate and be successful in life.
- Connect women to the university and to each other.
- Educate women about the university’s programs and initiatives and how to be an effective philanthropist.
- Motivate women to act in support of the university and to advocate for Georgia State University in the community.
- Share intellectual capital and resources.
- Recognize successful outcomes and significant contributions.