When you give to the World Affairs Council of Atlanta you’re supporting an incubator of groundbreaking ideas that foster greater prosperity and more peaceful relations for societies around the world.
- Cedric L. Suzman Student Fund to increase youth participation and enable students from across the metro area to attend council programs free of charge
- Operational support to ensure that the World Affairs Council of Atlanta is able to fulfill its vision of enriching the lives of Atlantans through a deeper understanding of the world in which we live.
- Program sponsorships to ensure the council can continue to offer a diverse array of high-level programs that explore pressing global issues.
- Membership dues and participation to ensure that the unique council programs have the broadest possible community reach and impact.
- Ambassador Charles Shapiro, President,
- Fernanda Luchine, Executive Director,
- Valerin Lopez DeFrank, Associate to the Director,
- Coryn Marsik, Program Manager,
- Alice Dossche, Membership Manager,
- Office location: Buckhead Center, Tower Place 200, Suite 500, 3348 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30326