- Cedric L. Suzman Student Fund to increase youth participation and enable students from across the metro area to attend council programs free of charge
- Operational support to ensure that the World Affairs Council of Atlanta is able to fulfill its vision of enriching the lives of Atlantans through a deeper understanding of the world in which we live.
- Program sponsorships to ensure the council can continue to offer a diverse array of high-level programs that explore pressing global issues.
- Membership dues and participation to ensure that the unique council programs have the broadest possible community reach and impact.
- Ambassador Charles Shapiro, President,
- Cedric Suzman, DBA, Executive Vice President and Director of Programming,
- Christopher L. Brown, Ph.D., Vice President for Research and Analysis,
- Clare Higgins Morton, Council Administrator,
- Henna Rennie, Program Manager,
- Paulina Guzman, Membership Manager, Membership and Young Leader Coordinator,
- Office location: Buckhead Center, Tower Place 200, Suite 500, 3348 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30326